Monday, April 17, 2017

Haikus or something

Twitter told me it's National Haiku Poetry Day (that's what Twitter is good for), so here are all the haikus I can find that I've written. :)


Lush pines standing proud
Whisper of a flowing stream
Two foes embracing.

----------------------

My brain turns to mush
Seeps out my ears to the floor
Licked up by the worms.

-----------------------

Winter is the best,
When all is cold and frigid
Like pretty corpses.

------------------------

They hide in darkness--
Shapes emerge from the shadows
To swallow you up.

-------------------------

Blood isn’t like wine.
It’s pure refreshing water.
Yours is the sweetest.

-------------------------

I love a full moon
That’s hidden behind the clouds.
The prey think they’re safe.

--------------------------

She loves red roses.
They make her think of the blood
of her dead lovers.


----------------------

Your screams give me thrills.
I’m only getting started.
Won’t you scream louder?

-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading! You should totally like me on FB! Thanks! Facebook.com/BeckyMunyonAuthor